About the Conference
GBTA Asia is hosting its first regional Conference in
China from 15 - 17 April 2013. This important event will offer local and international participants to learn more about the soon to be largest business travel market in the world.
This conference offers a forum for local travel buyers and suppliers to interact and exchange experiences and best practices with their internationals counterparts. Learn from industry experts about latest procurement and technology trends. Find out about doing business in China both from a local as well as expatriate view.
The GBTA China conference has been timed to tie in with TTG’s IT&CM China conference which will be held from April 17 - 19 in Shanghai. This long standing successful conference aimed at Meeting planners also attracts local and international Travel Managers.
Post Event Resources
Check out post event resources from this year's GBTA China Conference 2013.
- GBTA China Business Travel Outlook and Economic Forecast – Spring 2013
- Business Travel Management – a Domestic view and International differences.
- Learning from Mistakes – Doing Business in China – an Expat view.
- China’s Airline Strategy – Domestic Carriers vs. International Airlines
- Hot new business destinations in China
- Hotel supply – the raise of Mid level brands
- Premium Travel – How do promote the Front of the Cabin and the 5th Hotel Star
Jin Jiang Tower is a landmark 5-star deluxe hotel. The Hotel is located in the former French Concession - home to Shanghai's most exclusive retail outlets and a wide variety of fine restaurants and bars.
For more Information Contact
Welf J. Ebeling, GBTA Regional Director Asia, firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Need to Know:
Registration is now closed.
Find out what's happening at the Conference.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Find Out Now
Exhibit at the conference.