Join GBTA India and get access to a global set of specialised tools, resources, information, and services designed specifically to address the demanding needs of business travel professionals.
- Networking: Connect to other business travel executives around the world. Find experts in specific areas of expertise within the business travel industry, either from your desktop within GBTA Hub, an online members-only collaboration tool, or in person at one of GBTA’s many events throughout the year.
- Industry Research: Get access to a wealth of knowledge and industry resources from GBTA, including: time sensitive research, recent surveys, RFP templates, periodicals, and more.
- Education: Expand your thinking and your industry knowledge with unparalleled education from GBTA. Members receive free access to GBTA webinars, online forums on key business travel industry issues.
- Career Advancement: Gain access to member-only resources, and elevate your career with GBTA.
- Industry Advocacy: Members of GBTA have several opportunities to shape, lead, and direct the future of the business travel industry, both locally and globally.
GBTA India anniversary offer for membership. If you are a resident in India and corporate buyer or industry partner, please sign up today and take advantage of this offer valid till 30th June 2017.
If you are a resident in India and corporate buyer or industry partner, please sign up today and take advantage of the India anniversary offer valid till 30th June 2017.
- 35% rebate on single membership for the first year
- 50% rebate of twin memberships for the first year
View form to sign up for corporate buyer GBTA membership.
View form to sign up for industry partner GBTA membership.
GBTA Membership Pricing
For information on special rates for GBTA India membership, please email Gaurav Sundaram, Regional Director- India at firstname.lastname@example.org.