23rd - 25th September • Prague, Czech Republic
||Mark your calendars for GBTA Europe Conference 2013! You won't want to miss these two days of unparallelled education, networking, and business opportunities.|
Gain insight from world-renowned speakers and preview the latest products and services from travel industry leaders.
What's going on at the GBTA Europe Conference 2013?
For the first time, the GBTA Europe Conference will be held at the 4-star Clarion Congress Hotel Prague. The 2013 Conference boasts:
- Over 400 delegates with more than 35% buyer attendance
- An extensive exhibition space in the heart of the conference
- 7 hours of dedicated expo time to meet with key travel partners
- A pre-conference GBTA Academy Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™ (Associate level certificate) course
- The GBTA Academy Global Travel Professional™ (GTP) examination (pre-conference)
- Buyer-only team meeting space
- A meeting of the European Strategic Benchmark Group (Buyer only, upon invitation)
- 9 concurrent education sessions over 2 days
- 2 dedicated Give & Take℠ knowledge exchange sessions
- 3 General Sessions featuring speakers/panels covering today’s hot topics
- GBTA Europe Conference 2013 app, for your smartphone/tablet, containing all you need to know at the event
Get a flavour of the GBTA Europe Conference 2012 by looking at our short video montage.
Each year, the GBTA Europe Conference attracts a crowd representing the most prestigious gathering of travel buyers in Europe. This is the perfect opportunity to reach your target audience. Our list of confirmed exhibitors is growing, so be sure to reserve your space today.
Click here to read more about exhibiting at the GBTA Europe Conference.
How to get management approval
In recognising the unique set of economic circumstances Europe faces in 2013, GBTA has purposefully chosen a location which will help maximise your return on investment.
With competitive delegate rates and a negotiated hotel cost from as little as €115 per night, inc VAT and breakfast, we know you’ll get excellent value. But some of you may need help getting management approval for the GBTA Europe Conference or Pre-Conference Education. If you do, then just use this letter, to demonstrate the value of your attendance.