GBTA Conference | 2014
12 • 14 November Berlin, Germany
Mark your calendars for the GBTA Conference 2014 | Berlin! Don’t miss these unparalleled education, networking, and business opportunities. Gain insight from world-renowned speakers and preview the latest products and services from travel industry leaders.
This year GBTA is joining forces with VDR – Germany’s leading business travel association making this event Europe’s largest buyer led business travel conference.
What's going on at the GBTA Conference 2014 | Berlin ?
For the first time, a GBTA Conference will be held in Berlin. Based in the Maritim Hotel Berlin, the conference will open on 12 November with pre-conference education sessions starting on 11 November.
The 2014 Conference boasts:
- Networking galore with 650 delegates expected from over 20 countries globally
- An extensive exhibition space in the heart of the conference
- 7 hours of dedicated expo time to meet with key travel partners
- A pre-conference GBTA Academy Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™ (Associate level certificate) course
- The GBTA Academy Global Travel Professional™ (GTP) examination (pre-conference)
- German and English speaking tracks of education
- Need to know content on the latest trends and up-to-date cutting-edge industry topics at our education sessions
- GBTA Conference 2014 | Berlin app, for your smartphone/tablet, containing all you need to know at the event
Each year, the GBTA Conference attracts a crowd representing the most prestigious gathering of travel buyers in Europe. This is the perfect opportunity to reach your target audience. Our list of confirmed exhibitors is growing, so be sure to reserve your space today.
Click here to read more about exhibiting at the GBTA Conference 2014.
How to get management approval
In recognising the unique set of economic circumstances Europe faces in 2014, GBTA has purposefully chosen a location which will help maximise your return on investment.
With competitive delegate rates and a negotiated hotel rate, we know you’ll get excellent value. But some of you may need help getting management approval for the GBTA Conference 2014 or Pre-Conference Education. If you do, then just use this letter, to demonstrate the value of your attendance.