Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™
Designed as a guide to the key facets of managed travel, the Fundamentals curriculum includes the full range of basics – safety, policy, trends, performance and more. Through this course, available online and in-person, participants gain a career boost and a better understanding of business travel management.
*Upon finishing this course, participants will receive a certificate of completion. Designations and certifications are not associated with the Fundamentals courses. Questions? Email email@example.com.
2013 Global Course Schedule – Online and In-Person
- Overview of Travel Management
- Managing the Supplier Relationship
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Measuring Success: Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
Who Should Take the Course?
- Anyone in search of a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers new to travel management
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers new to travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Human resources professionals
Have questions about the Academy?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703 236 1164.