Receive Business Travel Management Education
At a Top Business School
With the GBTA Academy Manager-Level Education Program
Spring 2013 University Session - This session will take place March 10-15 at University of Virginia Darden School of Business.
*This university session counts as 34 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for existing GBTA designations.
At GBTA Convention 2013
The cost is a one-time fee of $5,000 for the complete program, to include:
Spring 2013 University Session
- $3,350: 6 days of classroom instruction at a university and all educational materials
- $1,350: 5 nights accommodations and all meals covered (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and refreshment breaks)
- $300: 2-days of classroom instruction offered at Convention, includes breakfast and lunch both days
- Hotel accommodations not provided
- Risk Management
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Sourcing
- Personal Leadership
- Organizational Change
Click here to view a detailed agenda for the March 2013 Session.
Click here to view the distinguished faculty and subject matter experts teaching the March 2013 Session.
- Top Notch Instructors – learn from world-renowned business school faculty and subject matter experts
- Customized Business Travel Curriculum – receive relevant education from a top 20 business school
- Networking – share ideas and build your professional network at hosted events
- Work-Based Project – deliver tangible value to your company through a customized work-based initiative
Steps to Complete the Program
Immerse yourself in an intense week of education at a top-tier university with world-class teaching faculty. Study high-level business theory, delve into case studies, and discuss how you can apply these ideas in the business travel industry.
Directly benefit your organization through cost cutting and process improvement! Upon completing the University Session, you will apply the theories and practices covered by the program to a custom-designed project. Use this project to work on a practical issue and enhance your organization’s travel program.
Connect with others in the Manager-Level program to address industry hot topics in two days of classroom instruction. Present the findings of your project to a group of your peers and learn from their results as well.
What do past attendees have to say about the Manager-Level program? Read their testimonials here!
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete a week-long university session, a two-day boot camp and a work-based project. This certificate provides an indication of your commitment to continuing professional development. Please note there is no designation or certification associated with this program.
In partnership with:
The GBTA Academy provides learning opportunities specific to the business travel management industry to improve your knowledge, learn best practices, and elevate your career. To learn more, visit gbta.org/academy.