GBTA Europe is built on a network of established European association partners who abide by the same principles.
- Not For Profit - profits are used to further the aims of the associations rather than being paid to shareholders.
- Buyer Leadership - each partner association is run by a board with a buyer majority and a chairman/president who buys or manages business travel and/or meetings on behalf of their company.
- Common Purpose - each association aims to provide a service to travel and meeting professionals through education, research, events and professional development.
- Experts in their Field - each partner association knows their local markets intimately, so the combination of partners allows any network member to get the most detailed local market information.
- Membership Associations - either as individuals or as companies, in order to be a part of GBTA Europe you must belong to one of the partner associations if they operate in your country of residence. Membership ensures commitment and collective contribution for the benefit of all.
Click here to view our Partner Associations.
GBTA Europe also have a selection of media partners.