Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™
19 – 20 September 2017 | London
GBTA Fundamentals is the perfect course to ensure that you have the foundation you need to be successful in corporate travel management.
Designed as a guide to the key facets of managed travel, the Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of basics – safety, policy, trends, performance and more. Participants in this course gain a career boost and a better understanding of business travel management.This intensive course (1½ day including an exam) focuses on the basics of travel management, helping you to:
Who Should Take the Course?
- Overview of Travel Management
- Managing the Supplier Relationship
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Measuring Success: Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
- Anyone in search of a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers new to travel management
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers new to travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Human resources professionals
Melia White House
Regent’s Park, London NW1 3UP
Hotel rate for Melia White House is £170pppn inclusive of VAT and Breakfast. Please email Stacey Dean on firstname.lastname@example.org directly to make a hotel booking.
19 – 20 September 2017
GBTA members: €400 (ex. VAT)
Non-members: €500 (ex. VAT)
Please contact Eva Adams EAdams@gbta.org with any queries.