- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and received by the deadline to GBTA at Eventsupport@gbta.org.
- A full refund less a $75 administrative fee will be given for cancellations received on or before April 3, 2017. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Cancellations received after April 3, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
- There are no refunds for "no shows".
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
All substitution requests must be made in writing to GBTA at Eventsupport@gbta.org and handled on the backend of the registration system.
A GBTA attendee may transfer his/her registration to another eligible party if he/she is unable to attend. The substitute is responsible for any and all financial arrangements between the original registrant and the substitute. The original registrant's registration may be refunded (less the $75 administrative fee) or transferred to the substitute. If the substitute is in a different member category than the original registrant additional fees may apply.