1) Are you a current member of GBTA?
2) Please describe your company's business:
3) What are your travel responsibilities in your
4) What is your role in Hotel Sourcing/Hotel
program Management within your company
5) Describe key hotel-related projects you have
worked on within the last 2 years:
6) Do you current use the GBTA Modular Hotel RFP
for your hotel negotiations?
7) How many years have you been in the travel
8) Would you be able to attend a minimum of 4
off-site meetings per year,
GBTA's annual convention, and as-needed conference
Travel costs are the responsibility of the individual
committee members. On-site
meetings are usually 1-1/2 to 2 days in length. Meeting
locations and times are
chosen to minimize cost if possible.
9) Will your company support your involvement
within an GBTA committee?
(both time and travel cost)
10) Have you participated on another GBTA
Aviation CommitteeHotel CommitteeSustainability Committee - North AmericaGroups & Meetings CommitteeRisk CommitteeTechnology CommitteeSports Business Travel CommitteeThis would be my first committee
11) If there is current no position available on
the Hotel Committee, would
you be interested in another committee?
Aviation CommitteeCSR CommitteeGroups & Meetings CommitteeTravel and Meetings Risk Management CommitteeTechnology CommitteeNo, but keep me on
the Hotel Committee waitlist
12) Are you a member of a local GBTA chapter?
(If yes, please describe your participation in the
committees, board positions, etc.)
13) Why would you like to be a member of the GBTA
©2014 Global Business Travel Association (GBTA). All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.