GBTA helps members connect to other business travel executives around the world. Find experts in specific areas of the business travel industry, either from your desk on gbta.org, or in person at one of GBTA’s many events throughout the year.
· Member Directory: find and connect with other GBTA members who are experts in specific areas of the business travel industry.
· GBTA Events: Obtain discounts to attend world-class local, regional, and international business travel events from GBTA.
· Online Collaboration: Find, connect, and work with your business travel industry peers on a variety of specific industry topics within GBTA Hub, a private, members-only online forum.
· Local Chapters: Connect with other business travel executives in your local area, and review and discuss business travel issues of local, regional, and national concern.
· GBTA Convention: The place where business travel buyers and travel industry suppliers from around the globe come to share knowledge, exchange ideas, and keep abreast of the latest industry trends while making new connections and expanding their professional network.
· GBTA Ladders Program: Join a group of emerging leaders and industry newcomers when you participate in this rich mentorship program to give – or gain – indispensable advice.
GBTA Membership Pricing