The 18th annual GBTA AUS/NZ Conference was hosted in the world’s most liveable city of Melbourne. Please click here for agenda and conference format.
GBTA AUS/NZ is leading the way with unparalleled education and content to help you develop in your role as a business travel buyer or supplier. Mark your calendars for 2014’s annual conference in Sydney as we continue to raise the bar with high level content designed for you, the business travel community of Australia and New Zealand.
Throughout the conference you will have access to two evening networking events and two and half days of educational content, the 2014 conference will not disappoint. Content is driven by experts in their fields and is designed to cover topics that are relevant to your development and delivery within your roles today and tomorrow.
Previously, the conference has attracted delegates from key sector locations and industries such as:
- Mining, Resources, Oil and Gas Industries
- Government, State and Federal
- Financial and Insurance Companies
- Legal and Consulting Entities
- Sports and Media, plus more.
Who Should Attend and Why?
It is recommended that the following type of people should attend this event:
- Travel Managers responsible for travel
- Procurement responsible for travel
- Travel management company staff
- Those responsible for crew movements
- Technology providers in the sector
- Supplier representatives in the sector (air, rail, private charter, ground transportation, hotel and accommodation etc.
Our conference attracts the travel policy and supply decision makers and high level travel professionals, however for beginners, we recommend the Fundamentals of Business Travel Management
on Monday, 15 September 2014 to get you up to speed with business travel needs prior to the conference.
As the regions original and premier business travel networking event, we are always looking for new and innovative content. If you feel that you can offer travel expertise or unique skills to our conference content, please contact Rachel Harper to discuss further.
If you would like to lock in one of our limited sponsorship opportunities please contact Elizabeth Montgomery or call +61 (0) 2 9456 4470.