16 - 18 September, 2013 | Melbourne, Australia
The vibrant city of Melbourne will play host to the GBTA AUS/NZ Conference 2013. Register today and join us for the region’s premier business travel networking and education event at the Melbourne Park Function Centre.
Following suit on a global scale and aptly entitled ‘No Boundaries’, 2013 is being designed to offer delegates an interactive, innovative education and development alike to no other event in the region.
Over the course of three days - two evening networking events and two and half days of educational content, this year's conference will not disappoint. Content is driven by experts in their fields and is designed to cover topics that are relevant to your development and delivery within your roles today and tomorrow.
Previously, the Annual Conference has attracted delegates from key sector locations and industries such as:
- Mining, Resources, Oil and Gas Industries
- Government, State and Federal
- Financial and Insurance Companies
- Legal and Consulting Entities
- Sports and Media, plus more.
Who Should Attend and Why?
It is recommended that the following type of people should attend this event:
- Travel Managers responsible for travel
- Procurement responsible for travel
- Travel management company staff
- Those responsible for crew movements
- Technology providers in the sector
- Supplier representatives in the sector (air, rail, private charter, ground transportation, hotel and accommodation etc.
Our conference attracts the travel policy and supply decision makers and high level travel professionals, however for beginners, we recommend the Fundamentals of Business Travel Management
on Monday, 16 September 2013 to get you up to speed with business travel needs prior to the conference.
As the regions original and premier business travel networking event, we are always looking for new and innovative content. If you feel that you can offer travel expertise or unique skills to our conference content, please contact Rachel Harper to discuss further.
If you would like to lock in one of our limited sponsorship opportunities please contact Elizabeth Montgomery or call +61 (0) 2 9456 4470.