Through participation in the global forum of travel management, GBTA Australia / New Zealand shares new ideas with Global Business Travel Association Partners on six continents, and over 23 countries around the world.
Members have access to a global hub of information from all regions and are kept abreast on a local level via the Australia / New Zealand team.
Key benefits of membership with GBTA AUS/NZ are:
- Be first to learn about our new initiatives and events to gain a place or position
- Stay abreast of the latest travel industry trends and news including webinars, whitepapers and reports from GBTA
- Weekly Travel News updates to stay current with the latest trends and breaking news in the business travel industry in Australia / New Zealand, and around the world.
- Regular communication including industry news and the GBTA Hub information
Industry Education and Development
- Supporting members to understand new markets and providing the tools they need to be competitive
- Develop new skills in an environment of working, learning, communicating and achieving with colleagues in the business travel industry
- Continue and further develop your education with business travel management topics and courses provided in the region
- Professional mentor program for business travel professionals new to the industry
Networking and Events
- GBTA AUS/NZ is increasing the regional activity by working with members and regional industry experts
- Providing opportunities for members to connect with new business and grow their market reach
- Networking opportunities allowing members to compare and benchmark their travel programs
- Strategic partnerships with key industry organisations
- A forum for the exchange of ideas in a non commercial environment
- Discounts to attend all local, regional, national and international GBTA events
- Advocating for the industry to ensure members are operating in the optimum business environment.
- Have your voice heard and learn about government regulations and important issues affecting the business travel industry with GBTA industry advocacy
For questions, please contact GBTA Member Care at email@example.com.