GBTA Conference 2015 | Toronto Breaks Record!
|VIDEO: GBTA's Joe Bates discusses GBTA’s (first ever) Canadian study on the economic impact of business in Canada. Business travel in Canada is a significant industry, totaling $25 billion CAD in spending in 2014.|
GBTA Conference 2015 | Toronto hit record breaking numbers, showcasing the largest business travel management conference & expo that Canada has ever seen. With over 550 business travel professionals, 12 educational breakout sessions, Canadian keynote speakers such as the iconic Bonnie Brooks, Chairman of the Hudson’s Bay Company, the launch of GBTA’s ‘Canadian Economic Impact Study on Business Travel’, the networking event of the year - Big Night Out, and much more. Canada’s business travel industry has never been more exciting. There is even more in store for GBTA Conference 2016 | Toronto!
Save the Date for GBTA Conference 2016 | Toronto
April 18-20, 2016
GBTA Canada Conference is GROWING for 2016. We are investing in GBTA Canada’s future, and have secured larger, newer space at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to allow for:
• More conference attendees – over 550 people in 2015, now limitless attendance for 2016
• A spacious General Session room to accommodate a sit-down formal lunch with a key-note speaker
• Networking zones for delegates to meet and engage throughout the conference
• Expanded expo area with up to 25% more exhibitor booths, connection zones, launching pad, and fireside chat locations
GBTA Canada's commitment to the Canadian business travel industry is to provide our country’s most comprehensive educational and informational business travel management show. We promise that our 2016 expansion will give attendees a new look and feel, with bigger, brighter space, while delivering top-notch speakers, sessions and peer-to-peer networking opportunities to allow Canadian business travel to continue to flourish. Click here for a sneak peak at our 2016 concept art.
Benefits of attending GBTA Canada’s Toronto Conference include:
- Largest travel management event in Canada
- Greatest cross section of Canadian travel suppliers
- Unique vendors on the Expo floor to allow for creative savings opportunities for your travel program
- Canadian specific business travel educational offerings and content
- Largest concentration of Canadian travel buyers to propel opportunities for buyers to share among their peers and share their knowledge and experiences in business travel
- GBTA’s distinct advantage of a global presence with buyers and suppliers from a variety of countries including the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, the Far East, and Europe
GBTA Canada is committed to better serve the Canadian business travel management community by enhancing our 2016 Conference. This is an investment in YOU, our valued industry professionals. Join GBTA Conference 2016 | Toronto and help be the Voice of Canada’s Business Travel Industry!
Leave your email address in the left navigation box to receive updates on the conference and to be alerted when registration opens.