SAVE THE DATE
12 • 14 November Berlin, Germany
Thank you to all who attended the GBTA Conference 2013 in Prague - making it our most successful to date!
Make sure you save the date for our GBTA Conference 2014 | Berlin in partnership with VDR.
What's going on at the GBTA Conference 2014 | Berlin ?
For the first time, a GBTA Conference will be held in Berlin. Based in the Maritim Hotel Berlin, the conference will open on 12 November with pre-conference education sessions starting on 11 November.
The 2014 Conference boasts:
- Networking galore with over 700 delegates expected from over 20 countries globally
- An extensive exhibition space in the heart of the conference
- 7 hours of dedicated expo time to meet with key travel partners
- A pre-conference GBTA Academy Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™ (Associate level certificate) course
- The GBTA Academy Global Travel Professional™ (GTP) examination (pre-conference)
- German and English speaking tracks of education
- Get ahead of the latest trends and up-to-date on cutting-edge industry topics at our education sessions
- GBTA Europe Conference 2014 app, for your smartphone/tablet, containing all you need to know at the event
Each year, the GBTA Europe Conference attracts a crowd representing the most prestigious gathering of travel buyers in Europe. This is the perfect opportunity to reach your target audience. Our list of confirmed exhibitors is growing, so be sure to reserve your space today.
Click here to read more about exhibiting at the GBTA Europe Conference.
How to get management approval
In recognising the unique set of economic circumstances Europe faces in 2014, GBTA has purposefully chosen a location which will help maximise your return on investment.
With competitive delegate rates and a negotiated hotel rate, we know you’ll get excellent value. But some of you may need help getting management approval for the GBTA Europe Conference or Pre-Conference Education. If you do, then just use this letter, to demonstrate the value of your attendance.