We would like to introduce you to a unique opportunity to showcase your company’s sustainability credentials on ICARUS Row at the GBTA Convention in Boston, MA on July 16-19, 2017.
The GBTA Foundation has recognized the opportunity to this bring to suppliers and, following on from the success of ICARUS Row at past GBTA Conventions, is again making an offer available to GBTA exhibitors who wish to reserve their booth location early.
ICARUS Row aims to provide convention attendees with an opportunity to experience and learn first-hand about the latest innovations in the three key areas of sustainability: environment, economic, and social. Exhibitors in this prime area will be able to demonstrate their thought leadership and expertise related to sustainability best practices.
The evidence from GBTA research is clear: business travel and meetings programs are fast becoming an integral part of a company’s sustainability profile and increasingly seen as a very positive way to reduce risk, and increase shareholder value. Whether you are a buyer or supplier of travel and meetings, sustainability is without question impacting your customers, shareholders and employees in some way or form.
- Exposure to 7,000 business travel professionals
- Unique individual innovation kiosk exhibit space (does not includes wi-fi or electricity)
- recognition on kiosk within the ICARUS Row
- Logo recognition on screen during General Session at convention
- Logo recognition on the gbta.org/convention website
- Logo recognition on Project ICARUS website
- Banner ad on Project ICARUS website for 3 months (July-September 2017)
- Recognition in GBTA Convention Program (for commitments by May 1, 2017)
- Recognition in GBTA Foundation newsletter (post convention issue)
- 5 Priority Points
$2,000 ($1,500 for companies with an existing trade show booth)
Note: This area cannot be used as an exhibit space for overall company sales. All materials/demonstrations have to be exclusive to a company’s sustainability products/services.
For more information or to reserve your booth for 2017, please contact ICARUS@gbta.org