June 21 - 22, 2011 | Washington, DC
Be the Voice of the Travel Industry
The Legislative Summit offers you the chance to network with GBTA leaders and to “Be the Voice of the Travel Industry.” The 2-day event includes education, Congressional speakers, tips to take back to your companies on debated issues and topics, and a visit to Capitol Hill to meet with your Representatives and Senators to discuss the industry and lobby for actions that will benefit business travel.
In just two short days, attendees will:
- Gain an understanding of the legislative process and the policies that drive it
- Hear from true Washington insiders about the key issues facing the business travel industry
- Learn effective communication techniques to use with Congressional staff and members
- Have an opportunity to meet with you elected representatives on a one-on-one basis
- Network with other concerned and committed business travel professionals who share your desire to make a difference
If you're a travel professional interested in having a say in business travel legislation, then the Legislative Summit is an event you can't miss. Registration starts at just $275.