GBTA Convention 2017 is right around the corner! To prepare you for The Business Travel Event of the Year®, we’ve compiled a list of five tips designed to help you maximize your time in Boston:
- Order Fast Passes. Skip the lines and gain exclusive access to any one of the Convention Arena Luncheons with GBTA Convention 2017 Fast Passes. Be the first to reserve a table for your colleagues and peers with early access at GBTA Convention 2017.
- Personalize Your Agenda. Did you know that you can customize your own schedule with My Convention Planner? View the entire education session schedule and be sure to add these sessions to your agenda in order to streamline your Convention experience so you don’t miss out!
- Learn the Expo Floor. GBTA Convention 2017’s Expo floor will feature more than 400 exhibitors. With so many exhibitors packed into just 3 days, it’s crucial to plan ahead in order to maximize your time. Visit the Exhibitor directory in My Convention Planner. With the time you’ll save, you’ll have the opportunity to walk around the Expo floor and discover hidden gems along the way!
- Volunteer for the GBTA Cares Service Project. This year’s GBTA Cares Service Project will be done in coordination with Cradles 2 Crayons. By volunteering, you’ll be helping assemble necessity packages for children in need. This opportunity will also provide you ample time to bond with your peers!
- Know the Expo Hours. With speakers, 80+ education sessions and 400+ exhibitors on the Expo floor, it’s crucial to know when and where your can’t-miss events start. The Expo floor will be open on Monday and Tuesday from 2:30 – 6:00 pm and from 8:30 – 11:00 am on Wednesday. Take the time to memorize these hours, along with other session hours, so you can plan accordingly.