Like Peanut Butter and Jelly: Proven Strategies for Successful TMC/Buyer Partnerships
Tuesday, June 20
2:00pm ET | 60 minutes
Click here for other time zones.
Will Tate, Partner, GoldSpring Consulting
Karen Hatch, Manager, Global Travel Services
Ryan McKillop, Global Head of Travel, Procurement & Sourcing Group
"They go together like peanut butter and jelly." It's a saying many of us are familiar with, but unfortunately not all TMC/buyer partnerships are so smooth. What elements are essential for successful TMC/Buyer partnerships? In this interactive session, our panel of travel buyers will discuss their strategies for success and address questions such as:
How do both parties balance service excellence and a fair cost/price?
What are the criteria for innovations that lead to significant, not incremental, improvements?
What strategies can invigorate longer-term relationships with new and forward thinking?
Attend this session if you are looking for practical, actionable advice to energize your TMC relationship with innovations that create value for both buyers and sellers.
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Explain new and innovative strategies to create improvement in the costs and services delivered by the TMC on behalf of the buyers.
- Describe practical methodologies, with implementation plans, to build stronger buyer/TMC relationships.
- Implement practical methodologies, with specific implementation plans, to build stronger buyer/TMC relationships.
- Assess existing relationships for strengths (and areas for improvement), with the goal of invigorating, rather than bidding, these services.
- Determine strategies (from the 10 presented) that best fit the individual company needs, regardless of company size or global maturity.
GBTA Members: Free
||Will Tate, Partner, GoldSpring Consulting|
||Karen Hatch, Manager, Global Travel Services |
||Ryan McKillop, Global Head of Travel, Procurment & Sourcing Group|
Please note: Webinar archives are available only to GBTA members in the GBTA Hub Resource Library.
Become a GBTA Member now! If you have a question regarding your membership status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GTP certified professionals will receive one GTP Recertification credit for participating in this webinar. Keep documentation of your attendance and report when all 50 recertification credits are earned. Please contact email@example.com with questions.