The Great Debate: Choosing Between a "Managed" or "Open Booking" Travel Program
Tuesday, October 24th
2:00pm ET | 11:00am PT | 60 minutes
Click here for other time zones.
Steven Mandelbaum, Vice President Business Solutions, The Advisory Board
Ryan Pierce, Americas Travel Manager, Salesforce
Gemma Newlove, Strategic Account Executive, Uber for Business
Today's business travelers are demanding more choice, access, and on-demand
optionality. Join Uber for Business, Salesforce and The Advisory Board in our discussion on how to embrace the latest technology and trends in order to evolve your T&E program, improve organizational policy adoption, and enhance your employees's travel experience.
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Understand different T&E policies and how to get your employees to adhere to them.
- Identify the pros and cons to managed vs. open booking programs.
- Look at Salesforce's 360 open booking program.
- Review The Advisory Board's managed travel program.
- Learn how Uber, Salesforce, The Advisory Board and other tech companies are bridging the gap.
Complimentary to all
Please note: Webinar archives are available only to GBTA members in the GBTA Hub Resource Library.
Become a GBTA Member now! If you have a question regarding your membership status, please contact email@example.com
GTP certified professionals will receive one GTP Recertification credit for participating in this webinar. Keep documentation of your attendance and report when all 50 recertification credits are earned. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.