Sustainability: From Add-on to Imperative
Thursday, November 9th
2:00pm ET | 60 minutes
Click here for other time zones.
Brought to you by the GBTA Sustainability Committee
Joni Doiron, Director, Global Account Strategies, FROSCH International Travel
Aurora Dawn Reinke, Founder & CEO, Astrapto LLC
All organizations have some form of corporate responsibility agenda. Whether you work for a large corporation with public sustainability reports or for a small or mid-sized business with no formal social or environmental messaging, there are corporate responsibility priorities and initiatives that impact travel. As a travel manager, how can you be a strategic part of those conversations? How can you add value through travel program sustainability? In this webinar, we show you a step by step approach to
• discovering the sustainability goals most relevant to business travel for your
company or client
• positioning yourself and the travel program as a vital part of the sustainability program
• getting started on steps to build a business case to integrate sustainability in the
Participants will receive a handout with key takeaways and tips for determining the sustainability initiatives and priorities to integrate into travel programs.
At the end of this session, participants should be able to:• Identify your corporate/client sustainability priorities.
• Enhance your value through a focus on sustainability.
• Get started on steps to build a business case for sustainability in your travel program.
GBTA Members: Free
Please note: Webinar archives are available only to GBTA members in the GBTA Hub Resource Library.
Become a GBTA Member now! If you have any questions regarding your membership status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.