GBTA All Access Membership includes the benefits of Chapter Community Membership and GBTA Industry Membership. GBTA has over 29 Chapters
across the United States that represent GBTA on a local level. Each GBTA Chapter provides educational and scholarship opportunities for business travel professionals to advance their education through regular meetings and networking opportunities.
- Enhance Your Career: GBTA provides both local and national networking opportunities
- Local and National Networking: Attend any GBTA Chapter or Global event at the discounted member rate, plus connect with peers through member directories
- Industry Advocacy: GBTA lobbies on behalf of our members’ interests and provides an outlet for the voice of our members to be heard by those in government shaping policy that impacts the business travel community
- Professional Development Savings: Attend GBTA educational courses at discounted member rates plus receive a $100 discount on taking the GTP® Exam
- Discounts at GBTA Events: Discounted member rates for all events Including GBTA Convention
- Dedicated Research: Filter through the fluff! GBTA membership provides a dedicated business travel research librarian for members, free benchmarking tools, RFP templates and more than 1,600 business travel resources!
- Educational Opportunities: GBTA provides numerous educational opportunities through local chapter events, GBTA Convention, webinars and so much more!
What is the Difference between Community and Industry Memberships?
- Community Member: Member of a GBTA Chapter only. Check out our current list of GBTA Chapters.
- Industry Members: Member of the Global Business Travel Association only.
- All Access Member: Member of GBTA at both the industry and community level.
Benefits of All Access Membership:
Not Ready to Join? Want to Learn More? Feel free to direct questions about All Access Membership to Membership@gbta.org or +1 888 574 6447.