WINiT by GBTA is now accepting nominations for the inaugural WINiT Awards. The WINiT Awards recognize the women, men and companies who together, are driving positive change for the career mobility of women in travel-related industries.
Nominate a male leader who champions women in the travel industry for the Best Mentor or Best Coach Award. The WINiT Awards wants to recognize a man who gives women a voice, elevates women into new roles and supports women within their companies. If you or someone you know have the following characteristics, please submit a nomination.
- Demonstrates a significant and positive impact on the careers of emerging professionals in travel
- Nurtures intelligence growth and career development while providing guidance as a professional role model
- Provides honest feedback and shares life lessons
- Acts as a champion to elevate women into new roles or to lead company efforts and initiatives
- Supports women in their company and the industry
- Gives women a voice in the executive office
Learn more about all of the WINiT Awards categories. Individuals and companies can be nominated for one or more award. One of the following nomination forms must be completed for each award for which the individual or company is being nominated.
The nomination process closes August 23rd. Award winners will be honored at the WINiT Gala held on November 7 at the Grand Hyatt in New York, New York.
Contact Dawn Repoli at [email protected] for more information.