GBTA Unveils Speaker Lineup for Western Canada Business Travel Symposium in Calgary
GBTA, the voice of the global business travel industry, today unveiled the speaker lineup for its sold-out Western Canada Business Travel Symposium in Calgary on Thursday, October 18.
This event is an evolution of the Energy, Resources & Marine Symposium that has taken place annually in Calgary from 2014 to 2017. Our 2018 symposium will feature keynote speakers and education sessions focusing on business travel, logistics and crew/camp movement, and accommodations within the industry sectors of oil, gas, energy, resources, mining, forestry and agriculture, specific to the western Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
Attendees will hear insights on the latest technology trends impacting the Canadian business travel industry, lessons on crafting a comprehensive end-to-end travel program for companies operating crew movements, learn about NDC’s impact on personalization in our industry, and much more. In addition, our symposium will provide an excellent opportunity for travel buyers and suppliers to network with other professionals involved in these specialized industry sectors.
Keynote and Centre Stage Speakers include:
- Lee Courtney, Founder, DLC Strategic Solutions
- David Crawford, Vice President, Vancouver Board of Trade
- Dave Froh, Vice President, Sector Development, Economic Development Saskatchewan
- Clark Grue, President & CEO, Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
- Roxanne Israel, Partner, EY Law LLP
- Sharlene Ketwaroo-Nanoo, Travel Category Manager, Rogers Communications
- Shelly Lewchuk, Manager, Corporate Travel, Canadian Natural Resources Limited
- Linda Olsen, TV News Anchor, Global News
- Jay Richmond, Head of Business Travel Group, Amadeus North America, Inc.
We also have an excellent line-up of Featured Session Speakers that includes:
- Ashley Allot, Managing Director Canada, Egencia
- Greg Allworth, Director Enterprise Sales, Chromeriver
- George Bryan, President, Tropos Consulting
- Luc Carriere, Production Coordinator, Sulphur Experts Inc.
- Colleen Fitzpatrick, Chief Commercial Officer, Innfinity
- Jeff Hamilton, Director, Sales & Business Development, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Darlene Innes, Manager, Employee & Labour Relations Advisory Services, Shaw Communications Inc.
- Mark Kosikowski, Manager Commercial Distribution, Air Canada
- Jean-Philippe Lavallee, Founder & CEO, Nomadis
- Monica McKill, Air & Ground Transportation, Cenovus Energy
- Michael Nagel, Nomadis
- Jessica Nunes, Manager, Business Travel and Operations ScotiaBank
- Ian Race, Senior VP, Corporate Sales & Account Management, Vision Travel Solutions
- David Roberts, Indirect Tax Manager, Cargill
- Barbara Stiver, Manager, Client Logistics, Civeo North America
For more information and the full agenda, please visit the symposium website. Press registration is complimentary for accredited media. For media accreditation, please contact Marianne Varkiani at firstname.lastname@example.org.