Podcast: Data is the Foundation of All Negotiations
On February 15, 2019 in GBTA Podcast by Colleen Gallagher
This week’s episode of The Business of Travel focuses on all things to do with travel data. We discuss the sheer amount of data available and how technology is changing the game. Several industry experts on the supplier side joined us to share their insights as well as two GBTA buyer members who shared their best practices on how they use data to build better travel programs.
Featured experts on this week’s podcast episode include:
- Andres Fabris, Founder & CEO, Traxo
- Mat Orrego, CEO & Co-Founder, Cornerstone Information Systems
- Mike Daly, Senior Vice President of Sales, Freebird
- Peggy Studer, Vice President Marketing, RoomIt by CWT
- Jami Stapelmann, Executive Director for Global Travel and Meetings, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Leslie Andrews, Global Travel Category Manager, CDK Global