The Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™
Event Start Date: 8/27/2019 9:00 AM
Event End Date: 8/28/2019 5:00 PM
Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™
27-28 August 2019
Language: switch between three Scandinavian languages to suit participants
Trainer: Lotten Fowler, General Manager, Swedish Business Travel Association
Register Now >
Designed as a comprehensive guide to the key areas of managed travel, GBTA’s Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of topics including safety, policy, trends, performance and more. Participants in this course gain a better understanding of business travel management and make themselves indispensable to the business travel needs of their organization.
- Overview of Travel Management
- Managing the Supplier Relationship
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Measuring Success: Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
Who Should Take this Course?
- Those wanting a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers wanting to learn the latest in travel management
- Regional / District Sales Managers for travel suppliers looking for a solid foundation in travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Human Resources Professionals
- Meetings & Events Professionals
- Risk Professionals
Stockholm City Conference Center
Folkets Hus, Barnhusgatan 12-14, Stockholm
Members: €450+ VAT
Non-members: €600+ VAT
Register Now >
Email with Queries.
Please note: "Save to Calendar" does not register you for the Fundamentals of Business Travel Management™. Please be sure to register to receive your confirmation email with login instructions.