The Buyers are Back - GTP Credit Approved
North Carolina Chapter
Date & Time:
March 11, 2021 | 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Virtual (Zoom webinar)
Complimentary webinar open to all in the Travel Industry who manage Travel.
What a difference a year has made!
GBTA North Carolina rejoins March 2020 buyer panelists:
• Daksha Patel (Credit Suisse)
• Ken Spielfogel (Bank of America)
• Paula Finn (TIAA)
• Pam Boies (Duke Energy)
• Tina Fullard (Truist)
and moderator, Joe Currie (Nina & Pinta Consulting), to explore the learnings that each have encountered, and best practices now being implemented since they first presented a year ago.
This complimentary hour-long interactive session will focus on the following buyer questions:
1. In a minute or two, please explain to us how your travel program has changed from March 2020 to March of 2021.
2. Since the introduction of the pandemic, are there any areas of your travel program where you feel that you got, ‘caught with your pants down’?
3. What are your top two priorities for 2021? What is one item that is no longer a priority?
4. What would be one relevant actionable item for your peers listening today that they have not thought about applying to their role as a corporate travel manager/buyer or supplier within this new world of travel?
5. Please provide one bold prediction for the corporate travel industry in 2021 or 2022.
- Joe Currie (Nina & Pinta Consulting) - Moderator
- Daksha Patel (Credit Suisse)
- Ken Spielfogel (Bank of America)
- Paula Finn (TIAA)
- Pam Boies (Duke Energy)
- Tina Fullard (Truist)