GBTA Leadership Summit 2019
January 28-29, 2019
GBTA is proud to host the 16th Annual GBTA Leadership Summit. This event brings over 150 Chapter volunteer leaders from across the country for 2 days of learning including professional development, networking and collaboration to improve GBTA’s Chapter organizations.
The event will kick off at 1pm on Monday, January 28 and conclude at 4pm Tuesday, January 29. The agenda will be posted soon!
All Chapter board members are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Venue & Hotel
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
2100 West End Avenue
A room block has been secured at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville for the duration of the summit. Room accommodations can be secured through the reservation link or by calling the Reservations Department at 1-800-235-6397.
The reservation cut-off date is December 31, 2018. Reservation requests received after this deadline date will be subject to availability and the prevailing rate.
Single/Double: $226 (plus applicable taxes)
Complimentary guestroom internet access and access to the fitness center is included in the room rate.
Hotel room, tax, incidentals, airfare and other expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
Room Cancellation Policy
Room cancellations must be made up to one day prior to arrival by 4pm CST without penalty. If cancelled after 4pm CST, a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax will apply.
Amenities and Services
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville amenities and services..
Self-parking is $30.
Valet parking is $35.00
In and out privileges are for overnight guests only. Local attendees that are parking for the day only will not have in and out privileges.
This event is open to all GBTA Chapter Board Members, Committee Members and invited guests.
||Through January 8, 2019
||After January 8, 2019
Register Now >
Thank You to Our Sponsors
GBTA Leadership Summit provides sponsor organizations with the opportunity to reach volunteer leaders from around the country. Don't miss the chance to network and increase awareness among this engaged group of active GBTA members. To download the Sponsorship Brochure, click here.
Ready to sponsor or need expert advice on which opportunity is best for your organization? Fill out the form below and a member of our sponsorship team will reach out to you shortly.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to GBTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund less a $75 administrative fee will be given for cancellations received on or before December 31, 2018.
- No refunds will be given after January 14, 2019.
- There are no refunds for "no shows.”
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- A GBTA attendee may transfer his/her registration to another eligible party if he/she is unable to attend.
- All substitution requests must be made in writing to GBTA at email@example.com and handled on the backend of the registration system.
- The substitute is responsible for any and all financial arrangements between the original registrant and the substitute.
- The original registrant's registration may be refunded (less the $75 administrative fee) or transferred to the substitute.
- If the substitute is in a different member category than the original registrant additional fees may apply.