Benchmark Your Air Travel Policy: Findings from GBTA/ARC Research
Tuesday, November 6th
2:00pm ET | 60 minutes
Click here for other time zones
As air travel becomes more customizable, how can travel managers ensure their policies remain competitive (and cost-effective)? Travel programs can vary widely, but new research from GBTA and ARC reveals air travel policy trends and common practices. This session will highlight research findings and test those findings against ARC's industry-leading air transaction data.
1. Fare class: When do policies allow travelers to book business class or premium class? Is basic economy off-limits?
2. Lowest logical fare: How do travel policies address "lowest logical fare?" Do policies require booking flights a number of days in advance?
3. Add-ons and upgrades: Which ancillary purchases and add-ons do travel policies allow, and which do they prohibit?
4. Airline distribution: How will NDC and the changing distribution landscape impact the corporate travel market?
5. Compliance: How well are travel policies enforced, and how do companies leverage TMCs to regulate policy compliance?
6. TMC Trends: How do TMCs compare to the overall travel market on advance purchase, premium travel, and other factors? How does your program to the TMC universe as a whole?
7. Europe vs. U.S. TMCs: What (if any) differences are there in TMC travel patterns across Europe and the U.S.? Are there any missed opportunities others are taking
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Learn about how travel policies address premium fares, advance purchase, and lowest logical fare
- Learn how often corporate travel agencies book basic economy fares and premium fares
- Learn about "gamification" and how it can impact air travel.
Sr. Research Analyst
Managing Director - Data Science and Research
Thank You to Our Sponsor
Complimentary to all
Please note: "Save to Calendar" does not register you for the above webinar. Please be sure to register to receive your confirmation email with login instructions.
Webinar archives are available only to GBTA members in the GBTA Hub Research Library.
Become a GBTA Member now! If you have a question regarding your membership status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GTP certified professionals will receive one GTP Recertification credit for participating in this webinar. Keep documentation of your attendance and report when all 50 recertification credits are earned. Please email questions to email@example.com.