Attend the largest gatherings of business travel professionals at GBTA events, online webinars, and education sessions close to home, in your region, and around the world.
Stay informed of the important news, issues, and policies that shape the business travel industry.
Access the world’s largest collection of business travel industry research, RFP templates, benchmarking tools and archived webinars.
Power your career with business travel education and certification to fuel recognition and career advancement. Education for every level within the business travel industry.
Increase your brand awareness and generate sales leads for your company through privileged access to the global $1.4 Trillion business travel industry.
Become a member, get involved and make the connections that keep you informed, propel your career and grow your business. View the leaders who are making a difference in business travel.
Find event status for GBTA major events, conferences, and workshops.
Soliciting. No outside entity has been provided or is authorized to sell any information related to our vendors, attendees, exhibitors, or other information. Learn more about unauthorized solicitation.
Benchmark Your Air Travel Policy - Findings from GBTA ARC Research
Event Start Date: Nov 6, 2018 2:00 PM
Event End Date: Nov 6, 2018 3:00 PM
Event LocationsNorth America
Save To Calendar
Save To Google Calendar
Tuesday, November 6th
2:00pm ET | 60 minutes
Click here for other time zones
As air travel becomes more customizable, how can travel managers ensure their policies remain competitive (and cost-effective)? Travel programs can vary widely, but new research from GBTA and ARC reveals air travel policy trends and common practices. This session will highlight research findings and test those findings against ARC's industry-leading air transaction data.
1. Fare class: When do policies allow travelers to book business class or premium class? Is basic economy off-limits?
2. Lowest logical fare: How do travel policies address "lowest logical fare?" Do policies require booking flights a number of days in advance?
3. Add-ons and upgrades: Which ancillary purchases and add-ons do travel policies allow, and which do they prohibit?
4. Airline distribution: How will NDC and the changing distribution landscape impact the corporate travel market?
5. Compliance: How well are travel policies enforced, and how do companies leverage TMCs to regulate policy compliance?
6. TMC Trends: How do TMCs compare to the overall travel market on advance purchase, premium travel, and other factors? How does your program to the TMC universe as a whole?
7. Europe vs. U.S. TMCs: What (if any) differences are there in TMC travel patterns across Europe and the U.S.? Are there any missed opportunities others are taking
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
Sr. Research Analyst
Managing Director - Data Science and Research
Thank You to Our Sponsor
Complimentary to all
Please note: "Save to Calendar" does not register you for the above webinar. Please be sure to register to receive your confirmation email with login instructions.
Webinar archives are available only to GBTA members in the GBTA Hub Research Library.
Become a GBTA Member now! If you have a question regarding your membership status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GTP certified professionals will receive one GTP Recertification credit for participating in this webinar. Keep documentation of your attendance and report when all 50 recertification credits are earned. Please email questions to email@example.com.