GBTA Leadership Summit 2020
GBTA is proud to host the 17th Annual GBTA Leadership Summit. This event brings over 150 Chapter volunteer leaders from across the country for 2 days of learning including, professional development, networking and collaboration to improve GBTA’s Chapter organizations.
All Chapter Board Members and Chapter Committee members are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Venue & Hotel
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
3300 Peachtree Rd, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
A room block has been secured at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead for the duration of the summit. Room accommodations can be secured through the reservation link or by calling the Reservations Department at 1-877-803-7534.
The hotel reservation deadline is January 15, 2020. Reservation requests received after this deadline will be subject to availability and the prevailing date.
Single/Double: $229 (plus applicable taxes)
Complimentary guestroom internet access and access to the fitness center is included in the room rate.
Hotel room, tax, incidentals, airfare and other expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Room Cancellation Policy
Room cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of arrival.
With less than 48 hours notice, a fee of one night’s room and tax will be assessed for all guests who depart the hotel earlier than the departure date confirmed at time of booking and/or listed on the registration card presented at check-in.
Amenities and Services
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead amenities and services.
Self-parking is $20
Valet parking is $30 (with in and out privileges)
Monday, February 3
1:00PM – 5:00PM General Session
5:00PM – 6:00PM Reception
Tuesday, February 4
7:30AM – 8:30AM Breakfast
8:00AM – 5:00PM Breakouts and General Sessions
Transportation in Atlanta
HARTSFIELD-JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Grand Hyatt Atlanta is easily accessible to the World’s Busiest Airport. Hartsfield-Jackson is about a 30-minute ride by car (depending on traffic and time of day), and rental cars, taxis and shared ride services are easily available from the airport.
Atlanta’s MARTA transit system runs to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Fares are $2.50 each way. From the airport, Grand Hyatt Atlanta guests should board Northbound trains (N to North Springs). Exit at the Buckhead Station N7 onto Peachtree Road S. The Buckhead Station is two blocks from our hotel.
COMPLIMENTARY CAR SERVICE
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead offers guests complimentary car service to restaurants, local office parks and shopping centers within a two-mile radius of our location. Car service runs every day and is subject to availability and runs on a first come, first serve basis.
Custom sponsorship opportunities are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
This event is open to all GBTA Chapter Board Members, Chapter Committee Members and invited guests.
||Open until January 8, 2020
||January 9, 2020 through Onsite
Thank You to Our Sponsors
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to GBTA at email@example.com
- Cancellations are accepted at no charge until January 8, 2020
- A full refund less a $75 administrative fee will be given for cancellations received on January 9, 2020 through January 19, 2020.
- No refunds will be given after January 20, 2020.
- There are no refunds for "no shows.”
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- A GBTA attendee may transfer his/her registration to another eligible party if he/she is unable to attend.
- All substitution requests must be made in writing to GBTA at firstname.lastname@example.org and handled on the backend of the registration system.
- The substitute is responsible for any and all financial arrangements between the original registrant and the substitute.
- The original registrant's registration may be refunded (less the $75 administrative fee) or transferred to the substitute.
- If the substitute is in a different member category than the original registrant additional fees may apply.