Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management ™
7-8 September 2020
Language: switch between three Scandinavian languages to suit participants
The Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management™ course builds off of the Fundamentals curriculum to aid business travel professionals in increasing their knowledge of the industry while also expanding on their professional skills. This course is designed for travel buyers overseeing a managed business travel program and suppliers offering travel-related products and services.
- Strategic Planning
- Buyer and Supplier Relationships
- Travel Program Administration
- Data Analysis
Who Should Take this Course?
- Travel Managers and Directors
- Procurement or Fiscal Managers overseeing travel budgets
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers
- Professionals with three of more years of business travel experience
- Professionals aspiring to sit for the Global Travel Professional® (GTP) Exam
Hotel Kung Carl, Stockholm
Members: €500 + VAT
Non-members: €700 + VAT
Email with Queries
Please note: "Save to Calendar" does not register you for the Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management ™. Please be sure to register to receive your confirmation email with login instructions.