Managing a Prolonged Crisis 2020 and Beyond
Thursday, March 26th
2 p.m. EST
By providing your email address below you will receive a recording of the webinar when it becomes available.
GBTA Risk Committee presents Managing a Prolonged Crisis 2020 and Beyond
- Discuss the “new normal” as travel professionals continue to cope with the current pandemic
- Uncover how to manage the road to recovery and prepare for business upturn after COVID-19
- Gain an understanding of enterprise risk management
- Discover how to prepare for additional risks in 2020 (e.g. Hurricane Season)
- Identify ways to provide emotional support for your team
- Share practical tips, resources and best practices that can help you navigate 2020 and beyond
Chief Risk Officer
Director, Security Solutions, Americas,
President and Founder
GBTA Risk Committee
GBTA Members & Non-members: Complimentary
Please note: "Save to Calendar" does not register you for the above webinar. Please be sure to register to receive your confirmation email with login instructions.
Webinar archives are available only to GBTA members in the GBTA Hub Research Library.
Become a GBTA Member now! If you have a question regarding your membership status, please contact email@example.com.
GTP certified professionals will receive one GTP Recertification credit for participating in this webinar. Keep documentation of your attendance and report when all 50 recertification credits are earned. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.