One of the biggest challenges facing most people in the travel industry right now, is the uncertainty, change and stress over their careers. Thousands of professionals are feeling stuck, lost, overwhelmed, anxious and negative, with lowered self-esteem as they try to navigate the situation.
Does this sound familiar? To move forwards, you need to first of all get your head in the in the right place, becoming more certain of who you are, what you want and what you have to offer, to focus on what matters most, with good direction and confidence to grab the opportunities.
If you want to be a professional who thrives despite career challenges, then we have an effective program where you will learn three key tools for success. The program has been designed and is delivered by Dr. Lucy Rattrie, and supported by a community of peers and live clinics.
People who have taken part in this program report the following benefits:
- Greater ability to think clearly and identify the right opportunities, for more enjoyment in their day to day work.
- More alignment towards personal values in your career choices and next steps, to bring more meaning and purpose.
- Greater clarity, certainty and confidence in career decisions and direction.
- Improved understanding and awareness of self-limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviours, with better capability to overcome them.
- Reduction in self-judgement, negative self-talk and uncertainty about oneself.
- Greater feeling of inner strength, resilience and confidence.
The top outcomes of this program are:
- Build clarity on who you are, what you want and your career progression in a way that will provide meaningful results.
- Improve your capability to develop the right opportunities that will benefit you long-term.
- Get the right mindset, build awareness of unhelpful thinking, any negative feelings or self-limiting beliefs, so that you can address these self-sabotaging behaviours.
- Improve awareness and understanding of your strengths, building confidence and capability to overcome uncertainty and challenges with proactive behaviours.
There is one 15-minute video to watch at the start of the program that explains the three tools. This video is supported with training materials for each tool, with individual modules.
- Tool 1: Knowing and living your values.
- Tool 2: Overcoming self-limiting beliefs.
- Tool 3: Creating guiding principles.
Each module is supported by a 60-minute virtual clinic and Q & A sessions with Dr. Lucy Rattrie, to support your growth in a connected environment during your 21 day journey.
- Knowing and living your values - 3pm GMT 11 May
- Overcoming self-limiting beliefs - 3pm GMT 18 May
- Creating guiding principles - 3pm GMT 25 May
In this program, you will receive:
- Eight high-quality training videos with over 50-minutes of online training to help you overcome stress, uncertainty, negativity and thrive through change, with access for the duration of the course.
- Three tools to thrive, with reflections, exercises, activities, self-assessments and downloads.
- Self-assessment and review on the level of clarity you hold regarding yourself and your current situation, to identify where to focus attention and see before/after changes.
- Access to a community space to network, ask questions, receive support and feedback from peers taking this program.
- Access to three 60-minute virtual clinics and Q & A sessions with Dr. Lucy Rattrie, to support your growth in a connected environment, linked to each module of the program.
- A certificate of completion, which can contribute to continuing professional development.
- Access on any device so you can follow along from your laptop, tablet or phone.
To add more value to your program and to give you the best chance of achieving success, the following bonuses are included (*terms and conditions apply):
- 1-year access to the program community, worth €240.
- 1-year access to the program live clinics, worth €1200.
Learning and growth is dependent on the time invested on the materials. Simply reading won’t enable change.
- It is advised to take 21-days for completion, completing one tool per week.
- The recommended time requirements are 21 hours of study to learn and practice materials.
- There is a self-assessment at the start and a review at the end of the materials.
- It is highly advisable to comment within each section, engage with the community space on topics of relevance and join the virtual clinics.
- Member rate - €450
- Non-member rate -€595
- Corporate Group Rates – Book 4 delegates get 1 free