BMC Procurement and Travel, Meetings &
Events - EY France et membre du board de GBTA France
After a master degree in management with a specialization in Travel industry, Basile started his career as a Global Travel procurement manager at Veolia, a multinational company in environmental services.
He is now working since 4 years within the Global Travel Meetings Events & BMC Team at EY (Procurement). He is based in Paris and responsible for the WEM region (Western Europe & Maghreb).
As part of the Global Team, Basile contributes to provide travel solutions that support the mobility of EY people, enhance the culture and shared values while minimizing the organization's total travel costs. Most significantly, Global Travel, Meetings & Events adds value by:
- Developing strategies for air, rail, hotel, agencies, booking tools and business charge card programs
- Driving and managing sourcing processes
- Gain oversight and visibility of the M&E spend to ensure control of expense as well as mitigate risk to EY
- Consolidating all of EY's Travel spending power which realizes significant cost savings through the creation of economies of scale
- Establishing Global Travel Guidelines, addressing demand and compliance levers
- Managing all dedicated Travel professionals physically located in their Area, Region and Country