GBTA Regional Direct Talks
GBTA Canada has adapted our final Regional Direct Talk sessions of 2020 with a professionally facilitated discussion series that focuses on the evolution of the travel manager’s role and responsibilities in our new ‘Covid-world.’
- What is your role today and how can you continue to evolve it with the times?
- How is your travel policy adapting or changing?
- What do travel budgets looks like for the remainder of this year and into 2021?
- How can you redefine your role or innovate your scope of work?
- What is viable for managed travel as we progress into 2021?
Throughout the consecutive fall series of travel buyer-only sessions, these questions and more will be explored resulting in actionable and meaningful take-aways. Scott Gillespie, a leading expert on travel management & procurement, will provide relevant and current insights while facilitating the peer-based discussion. This fall series of Regional Direct Talk sessions are designed to help Canadian travel buyers / travel managers navigate the remaining months of 2020, and set yourself up for success in 2021 and beyond.