New Saliva-Based COVID-19 Test Could Be a Fast and Cheap 'Game Changer'
New Saliva-Based COVID-19 Test Could Be a Fast and Cheap ‘Game Changer’
After months of frustration over testing shortages and delays, a new saliva test could give Americans a fast and inexpensive option to learn if they have Covid-19. Researchers from the Yale School of Public Health created the SalivaDirect test, which received emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration on Saturday. Continue Reading >>
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Dashboard – Updated frequently with new guidance documents and details
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country (CDC)
- CDC Coronavirus Information
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Overview of TSA’s “Stay Healthy. Stay Secure.” Campaign
- “Stay Healthy. Stay Secure” Video
- What to Know Before You Go
- TSA Screening Checkpoint Numbers for 2019 and 2020
- TSA’s COVID-19 Webpage
- Runway to Recovery
- TSA Prepared for Summer Travelers with Updated Security Procedures
- COVID-19 Travel Regulations Map
- Reopening the Economy Under COVID-19 – Governing.com
- State Data and Policy Actions to Address Coronavirus – Kaiser Family Foundation
- Coronavirus Rumor Control – FEMA.gov
- Global Travel Restrictions, Flight Operations and Screening (Updated Daily) – International SOS
- GBTA Asks Congress to Pass Responsible Measures to Support Industry
Save the Date for Wednesday’s GBTA Canada Town Hall!
Wednesday, August 19
2:00 PM EST
Join us for our next GBTA Canada Town Hall Call, intended to share information, tools and resources to support our community through these difficult times.
Made Possible by Shangri-La Group
Insights from First Webinar in GBTA Collaboratory 2020 Series
“Business travel recovery will be uneven, with innovative and creative companies taking the lead” was just one of the many key takeaways from trendcaster Dr. Shawn DuBravac when he joined GBTA Interim Executive Director Dave Hilfman on the first webinar of the GBTA Collaboratory 2020 Series.
Don’t miss next week’s topic:
Procurement/Sourcing: Buyer & Supplier Relationship
Post Business Travel Jobs via GBTA Career Center
Post your job description and access thousands of qualified business travel professionals.
Trending Industry News
GBTA in the News
Domestic Business Travel Trending Positive, International Lags (AUTO RENTAL NEWS)
Aviation Industry News
Why Business Class Will Be in High Demand Once Travel Picks Up (SIMPLE FLYING)
Cathay Pacific’s Passenger Numbers Show Improvement in July (BUSINESS TRAVELLER)
More Industry News
Career Development Tutorial: Designing or Redefining Your Personal Brand Watch Now >>
WorldAware Intelligence Brief
Was this email forwarded to you? Please sign up to receive GBTA emails.
Global Business Travel Association
1101 King Street, Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
phone: +1 703 684 0836 | web: gbta.org
Update your GBTA email preferences
Copyright © 2020, All rights reserved.