The Travel Industry Will Survive COVID-19, But with Big Changes
For Fast Company’s Shape of Tomorrow series, we’re asking business leaders to share their inside perspective on how the COVID-19 era is transforming their industries. Here’s what’s been lost—and what could be gained—in the new world order. Continue Reading >>
More Helpful Articles/Links:
- CDC Dashboard – Updated frequently with new guidance documents and details
- Reopening the Economy Under COVID-19 – Governing.com
- State Data and Policy Actions to Address Coronavirus – Kaiser Family Foundation
- TSA Prepared for Summer Travelers with Updated Security Procedures
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country (CDC)
- Coronavirus Rumor Control – FEMA.gov
- Global Travel Restrictions, Flight Operations and Screening (Updated Daily) – International SOS
- GBTA Asks Congress to Pass Responsible Measures to Support Industry
- CDC Coronavirus Information
Join the Virtual Conversation via GBTA HUB
GBTA Members can connect online and discuss current and relevant topics within the business travel industry across multiple forums with business travel buyers and suppliers.
Industry Webinar Series Archive
GBTA continues to provide pertinent, relevant industry related professional development which can be applied toward career development and GTP® Recertification credits.
Earn 1 GTP® Recertification credit for watching any recording in the Industry Webinar Series.
Project and Event Planner
*This is a temporary position of undetermined length.
Trending Industry News
Aviation Industry News
Emirates Resumes Flights to Athens, Osaka, Rome and Tokyo (BUSINESS TRAVELLER)
Hahn Air Signs Seven New Airline Clients (TTR WEEKLY)
Ground Transportation Industry News
More Industry News
Business Travellers Desire Swift Return to Travel (GLOBAL NEWS WIRE)
Business Travel Expected to Return Fastest in Asia (TRAVEL PULSE)
GBTA Honorary Membership – GBTA is committed to helping the business travel community stay connected during this challenging time. GBTA will provide business travel professionals who have been displaced due to the impact of coronavirus and the global pandemic a GBTA Honorary Membership. Apply for GBTA Honorary Membership >>
*This membership will be valid for 12 months or until finding employment.
WorldAware Intelligence Brief
Was this email forwarded to you? Please sign up to receive GBTA emails.
Global Business Travel Association
1101 King Street, Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
phone: +1 703 684 0836 | web: gbta.org
Update your GBTA email preferences
Copyright © 2020, All rights reserved.