Ladders Mentoring Program: Apply Today
Ladders Mentoring Program: Apply Today
GBTA’s prestigious mentoring program, Ladders, was developed to provide industry professionals like you with mentorship, education, and collaboration.
How It Works:
- Highly accomplished travel industry executives lead teams of 3-4 mentees in preparing a presentation – over six months – about a selected topic. Topics from previous years include Future of Travel, Travel Impacts of Emerging Technology and Total Cost of Travel
- Each team showcases their presentation for a group of judges for feedback
- Three teams are selected to present at the GBTA Ladders Conference
- One final team is chosen to present at the next annual GBTA Convention
Whether you’re new to the travel industry or a veteran preparing for the next step in your travel industry career, Ladders will provide you the opportunity to expand your professional development within the travel and meetings industry and establish valuable connections with leaders and colleagues.
The deadline to apply is October 9.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Dashboard – Updated frequently with new guidance documents and details
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country (CDC)
- CDC Coronavirus Information
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Overview of TSA’s “Stay Healthy. Stay Secure.” Campaign
- “Stay Healthy. Stay Secure” Video
- What to Know Before You Go
- TSA Screening Checkpoint Numbers for 2019 and 2020
- TSA’s COVID-19 Webpage
- Runway to Recovery
- TSA Prepared for Summer Travelers with Updated Security Procedures
GBTA Collaboratory Highlights
|Register Now for Tomorrow’s GBTA Collaboratory 2020 Webinar:
Virtual Payments: A Touchless Future?
Friday, September 18 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated changes across the payments ecosystem, but perhaps none has been so profound as consumers’ need for touchless payment. This appetite, teamed with the increased adoption by the merchants has driven a seismic shift of the development of contactless cards, digital wallets, and remote payment options globally. Could this be the catalyst for innovation the corporate world needed to replace its inefficient traditional processes? While many employees in the short term are not buying lunch at the office or expensing their travel costs, they are still faced with the question of how to pay for the tools they need to transform their homes into an effective office environment.
How could flexible payment options aid the confidence of those looking to begin traveling again? Join our panel to learn how businesses are adapting to fulfill the increasing requirement for dynamic payment approvals and real-time controls fit for the future.
September 14-18 Collaboratory Webinars Made Possible by Marqeta
Collaboratory Webinars Available via GBTA On Demand
GBTA On Demand is comprised of GBTA Collaboratory webinars, education sessions from events, archived webinars, Industry Voices Interviews and more.
This GBTA member only benefit includes access to nearly 2,000 videos on the latest topics and trends in the business travel industry. Watch a quick video on how to navigate GBTA On Demand. Not a member? Join today.
Just added from the GBTA Collaboratory Webinar Series:
- The Economics of Business Travel Recovery Watch Now >>
- GBTA COVID-19 Polling Trends Watch Now >>
- An Update from Capitol Hill: Coronavirus Style Watch Now >>
- On the Road to Recovery: Update on Travel in Mexico Watch Now >>
- Reflections from the Pandemic: A Buyer’s Perspective Watch Now >>
Reminder! Your Input Is Critical – Please Complete the GBTA Coronavirus Poll
GBTA continues to track the impact of the coronavirus on the industry and monitor the path to recovery. We need your help and ask you complete our brief poll. The GBTA coronavirus poll is widely read by industry leaders, policymakers and media outlets around the world. We greatly appreciate your insights as they are critical to help GBTA track recovery trends.
Post Your Business Travel Job Openings in the GBTA Career Center
Post your industry job description and access thousands of qualified business travel professionals.
Trending Industry News
Aviation Industry News
Ukraine International Airlines Adds More International Flights (SIMPLE FLYING)
Hospitality Industry News
HRS, Radisson Hotels Extend Partnership (HOTEL MANAGEMENT)
More Industry News
Lee Spirer Named Chief Executive Officer of CIBT Global, Inc.
WorldAware Intelligence Brief
Was this email forwarded to you? Please sign up to receive GBTA emails.
Global Business Travel Association
1101 King Street, Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
phone: +1 703 684 0836 | web: gbta.org
Update your GBTA email preferences
Copyright © 2020, All rights reserved.