The traveller persona-based technology will consolidate everything a traveller requires for a seamless journey.
11th November 2022 – Dominant provider of corporate travel solutions Direct ATPI has partnered with Microsoft to empower the tech-savvy traveller. This innovation will allow clients to view, plan, book and discuss business trips all on Microsoft Teams.
From downloading an itinerary and plane tickets to checking flight times and downloading invoice data, Direct ATPI has redefined how the global communication tool can simplify the travel process, keeping all travel documentation and queries in one space.
Katie Skitterall, Direct ATPI Group Commercial Director says, “This innovation will allow us to be where our customers are, we believe that connecting our proprietary technology into Microsoft Teams will support all traveller persona’s to make booking, planning and travelling simple”.
The following features promise hassle-free business travel:
- One application: Search, compare or book a hotel, flight, or car rental via Microsoft Teams
- Easy to share: Teams will share on-demand information with the traveller including tickets, invoicing, itineraries, COVID information and up-to-date travel information
- Collaboration: Share travel components or itineraries almost instantly with your team, whilst collaborating on the trip
- Save time: The application eradicates time spent discussing the planning of a trip with colleagues
- Invoicing made easy: Receive invoice information almost instantly via the app
About Direct ATPI Global Travel
Direct ATPI Global Travel; has over 25 years of experience in corporate travel and event management. As part of a network of 136 offices in 76 countries with more than 2400 employees, ATPI has local knowledge and global expertise. ATPI offers a wide range of customised programmes for the corporate travel and events market. By combining full-service solutions under one roof, ATPI brings its customers safely from door to door anywhere and anytime: “Delivering what really matters”.
Global Content Manager