Description du cours
The Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management™ course builds off of the Fundamentals curriculum to aid business travel professionals in increasing their knowledge of the industry while also expanding on their professional skills. This course is designed for travel buyers overseeing a managed business travel program and suppliers offering travel-related products and services. GTP holders will earn 14 Recertification GTP® crédits.
The Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management Course also serves as a preparatory course for individuals interested in taking the Global Travel Professional (GTP) Examination for the first time as well as a refresher for GTP recertification. Want to learn more about the GTP Certification Program? En savoir plus ici.
Points clés à retenir
- Conformité à la politique de voyage
- Gestion des risques de voyage
- Stratégie de données
- Gestion des catégories, Sourcing stratégique et Gestion des relations avec les fournisseurs
- Virtual sessions will be delivered via Zoom Meetings.
- Up to one month prior to the first virtual session, participants receive calendar blocks and login details through Outlook and Zoom.
- 5-7 days prior to each of the virtual sessions, participants receive pertinent recordings and/or documents for review. These will prepare the participant for each virtual session. Virtual session assignments and pre-work may be given at this time.
- Registrant pre-work and virtual session engagement are expected.
- Participants will be emailed an electronic Certification of Completion at the end of the course.
Take the Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management course your way! This year, GBTA is offering the course in person at GBTA Convention 2023 in Dallas, TX as well as virtually in two different time zones.
March 10, 17, 24, 31, and April 6
11 h 00 - 13 h 00 HE
Deadline to Register is March 3
June 7, 14, 21, 28
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM BST
Deadline to Register is May 31
In-Person at GBTA Convention 2023
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT
Deadline to Register is August 4
GBTA Members Get Better Pricing!
Not only do GBTA members get discounts on professional development like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, access to the GBTA Hub and so much more. Adhérer maintenant!
Intéressé par un cours en particulier ? Remplir le formulaire et faites-nous savoir comment nous pouvons vous aider. E-mail [email protected] Pour plus d'aide.