Description du cours
Many corporations are now converging travel, procurement and meetings in their business strategy and operations. This shift requires a disciplined approach to developing, deploying and implementing a strategic meeting management program (SMMP). Strategic meeting management (SMM) is the management of enterprise-wide meeting and event processes to achieve measurable business objectives aligned with the organization’s strategic goals.
In this fundamental course taught by procurement, travel and meetings industry experts, you will learn how to articulate the benefits and components of SMM in a corporate environment. Participants will take away SMMP best practices and strategies on how to contain cost, mitigate risk, manage data, implement technology solutions, and ensure service quality. GTP holders will earn 14 Recertification GTP® crédits.
Next Course: May 5, 12, 19
Registration Closes on April 28
Points clés à retenir
- Introduire la gestion des réunions stratégiques
- Examiner les composants clés du programme
- Établir des stratégies de partenariat
- Créer un modèle de financement
- Construire une analyse de rentabilisation de la gestion stratégique des réunions
- Three (3) virtual sessions will be delivered via Zoom Meetings.
- Up to one month prior to the first virtual session, participants receive calendar blocks and login details through Outlook and Zoom.
- 5-7 days prior to each of the virtual sessions, participants receive pertinent recordings and/or documents for review. These will prepare the participant for each virtual session. Virtual session assignments and pre-work may be given at this time.
- Registrant pre-work and virtual session engagement are expected.
- Participants will be emailed an electronic Certification of Completion at the end of the course.
GBTA Members Get Better Pricing!
Not only do GBTA members get discounts on professional development like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, access to the GBTA Hub and so much more. Adhérer maintenant!
Rendu possible par
Intéressé par un cours en particulier ? Remplir le formulaire et faites-nous savoir comment nous pouvons vous aider. E-mail [email protected] Pour plus d'aide.