oronto, Canada (September 29, 2017) – The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), the voice of the global business travel industry, today unveiled the speaker lineup for GBTA Canada’s fourth annual Energy, Resources & Marine Symposium 2017 Calgary, on October 3.
This event is geared towards buyers who manage travel within companies in the energy, resources and marine sectors. Business travel professionals will be able to partake in education sessions, discussion panels, and exclusive networking opportunities.
“We are delighted to welcome a variety of industry leaders to our 4th annual ERM symposium in Calgary,” said Nancy Tudorache, director of operations for GBTA Canada. “Our speakers intersect all corners of the energy and resources industries with specific emphasis on the Alberta Government’s Climate Leadership Plan and its impact on the changing dynamics of this sector.”
- Michael Connolly, MLA, Calgary-Hawkwood
- Eric Denoff, Deputy Minister, Alberta Climate Change Office
- Fiona E. Fjeldheim, B. Comm, LL.B, Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Management – Sustainability, Enbridge
- Dale Friesen, Vice President, Indigenous & Government Relations and Sustainability, ATCO Ltd.
- David Huck, Manager, Sustainability and Environment, CP Rail
- Paul de Jong, President, Progressive Contractors Association of Canada (PCA)
- Sarah Law, Regional Director, Canada Radisson Franchise Operations, Carlson Hotel Group
- Mena Salib, Manager, Aircraft Noise and Emissions, Air Canada
- Greg Tabak, Director of Business Rental Sales, Enterprise Holdings
- Geoffrey Tauvette, Director – Environment and Fuel, FNCE: Government Relations, West Jet
- Tara de Weerd, Manager, Public Affairs, Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO)
- Dan Wicklum, Chief Executive, COSIA
- Kevin Iwamoto, GLP, GTP, Senior Consultant, GoldSpring Consulting LLC (moderator)
- Steve Rennick, Manager, Citizen Engagement, CAPP (moderator)
Attendee registration is open now. Complimentary registrations will be offered for those in the travel buyer and logistics capacities. For more information and the latest developments, please visit http://www.gbta.org/canada/ERM/.
+1 703 236 1164
About the Global Business Travel Association
The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) is the world’s premier business travel and meetings trade organization headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with operations on six continents. GBTA’s 9,000-plus members manage more than $345 billion of global business travel and meetings expenditures annually. GBTA and the GBTA Foundation deliver world-class education, events, research, advocacy and media to a growing global network of more than 28,000 travel professionals and 125,000 active contacts. To learn how business travel drives lasting business growth, gbta.org