Who Is Eligible to Join?
GBTA members are welcome to apply to participate in the mentoring program as a mentor or a mentee.
Benefits of Participation
- Assist the Mentee in developing his or her professional career and providing exposure to organization.
- An opportunity to offer challenging ideas and encouragement to your Mentee and provide growth experiences.
- Engage with Travel industry professionals looking to advance their careers.
- Receive coaching and guidance from a professional outside of their direct department/company
- Expand networking in the business travel industry
- Identify specific areas to expand your skills and expertise.
How Does It Work?
Mentors and Mentees complete an online application indicating strengths and for mentees, areas of opportunity. Mentors and mentees are matched, and the mentoring relationship begins. The WINiT 1:1 Mentoring Platform will also serve as an on-going resource for enabling connections to chat, blog, share videos, a resource library and ultimately schedule meetings, and host events.
Interested in becoming a Mentor or a Mentee?