About the WINiT by GBTA Gala 2022 Awards
We invite your organization to submit nominations for the 2022 GBTA WINiT Awards, the top honors in the travel industry, recognizing those individuals and companies that support the career development of women. All global organizations and individuals that work in travel related industries are eligible to submit nominations.
We hope you can join us at the GBTA WINiT Gala to celebrate the industry leading work done by individuals and companies that support the WINiT mission.
Align your brand with the WINiT mission; many of our founding sponsors are participating in the WINiT Gala 2022 and we’d like you to be there too!
Winners will be provided with significant opportunities for industry recognition through GBTA and WINiT by GBTA communications and by earning an accolade that can be shared with the industry on LinkedIn, in annual reports, and in general marketing and communications messaging. Winners will be recognized for their top performance in a category. Those that achieve high performance will also be recognized at the Gala event.
September 22, 2022
Nomination deadline (for all categories)
October 27, 2022
WINiT by GBTA Gala 2022, announcement and recognition of award winners
There are four award categories that contain multiple opportunities to nominate:
- Pinnacle Awards:
- Outstanding Woman of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award (selected by WINiT Leadership, not part of nomination)
- Individual Awards:
- Rising Female Leader
- Most Innovative Trailblazer
- Best Mentor or Coach – Female
- Best Mentor or Coach – Male
- Company Achievement Awards:
- Creating a Company Culture for Women to Advance and Succeed
- Top 50 Women in Travel
- The Top 50 Women in Travel will be announced prior to the event; all other award winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on October 27th