Approved Provider Authorization Process
- Applications are processed within 30 days of receipt.
- GBTA will notify applicant of status via email.
- Approved Providers must submit a new application annually before their status expires.
Note: Chapters and Affiliates are automatically considered Approved Providers. Full list of Chapters and Affiliates
Calculating Recertification Credit Hours:
- One (1) recertification credit hour is awarded for 60 minutes of education.
- Following the 60 minutes, credits will be awarded in 30-minute increments, with each 30 minutes equating to one (1) additional credit.
Time dedicated to non-educational activities, such as exhibit halls, meals, entertainment, and the like does not count toward recertification credits.
Program Approval or Denial
GBTA will electronically forward the approved sessions, the number of recertification credits, and the GTP Approved Provider seal to accepted applicants.
The Provider’s approved courses will be listed on GBTA’s website in the Approved Provider Directory.
To learn more about the Approved Provider Program for your organization or chapter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.