Global Leadership Professional® (GLP) Program
The three-day program showcases renowned academics from high-ranking business schools and top universities. This is the only course for travel professionals focused on business and leadership skills. The curriculum integrates meaningful structured learning, combined with an experiential, knowledge-exchange model using real-life challenges and opportunities in the business travel industry. Brought to you by GBTA Academy and in partnership with University of Virginia’s (UVA’s) Darden School of Business.
The GLP Program offers a wide range of benefits to participants and their organizations, including:
- Engage with network of global peers who value professional development
- Utilize advanced business principles and best practices
- Interact with renowned academics and industry experts
- Develop team approaches and strategies for solving problems
- Earn recognition for your achievement
Individual GLP Courses are designed to address one of the four primary competencies for mid to senior-level industry professionals to expand their knowledge and stay current with the latest trends in the industry.
The four main competencies are:
Individuals are not required to enroll in the complete program and are welcome to attend any course that is offered.
GBTA Members: $995 | Non-Members: $1,355
Scholarships available. 5 awarded presently.
Register for Upcoming Courses