5 dicas para participantes de primeira viagem na Convenção GBTA 2018
GBTA Convention 2018 kicks off in just eight days! To help prepare our first-time attendees for the 50º anniversary of O Evento de Viagem de Negócios do Ano®, we compiled a list of tips designed to help you maximize your time in San Diego.
- Attend the First-Time Attendee Orientation & Luncheon. Keynote speaker Vinh Giang will deliver a presentation on the art of performance-enhancing communication. With only six months to graduate, Vinh Giang left his degree in commerce and law to become an online magic teacher, ultimately building a hugely successful online business, 52kards, which now serves over 800,000 students all around the world. This earned him the award of Top Young Entrepreneur in Australia.
- Order Fast Passes. Skip the lines and gain early access to our Center Stage sessions and Convention Arena Luncheon with the GBTA Convention 2018 Fast Passes. This year’s Convention Arena lineup features Billie Jean King, Kevin O’Leary and John Walsh. See the full speaker lineup aqui.
- Take advantage of the Buyer Resources page. This page features resources to help you prepare for Convention, including a guide to navigating the Expo Floor and a checklist for everything you should consider before, during and after the event.
- Download the Mobile App. Access everything you need to know about #GBTA2018 right at your fingertips. Use the app to view the entire program, schedule education sessions, find your way around with maps, connect with other attendees, and much more.
- Participate in the GBTA Convention 50º Anniversary Sweepstakes. Join our live Twitter chat on Tuesday, August 7 for a chance to win an $100 Amazon gift card. Participants will be sharing advice and tips for first-time attendees.