UK to Lift Ban on Non-Essential Travel to up to 90 Countries
Overseas holidays and visits to up to 90 countries will be possible for Britons from Monday without the need to quarantine for 14 days on return. The Foreign Office is expected to lift its ban on non-essential travel to nearly all EU countries, British territories such as Bermuda and Gibraltar, and Australia and New Zealand. Continue Reading >>
Mais artigos/links úteis:
- Painel do CDC – Updated frequently with new guidance documents and details
- Reabrindo a economia sob o COVID-19 – Governo.com
- Dados estaduais e ações políticas para lidar com o coronavírus – Fundação Família Kaiser
- TSA preparado para viajantes de verão com procedimentos de segurança atualizados
- Recomendações de viagem COVID-19 por país (CDC)
- Controle de rumores de coronavírus – FEMA.gov
- Restrições Globais de Viagem, Operações de Voo e Triagem (Atualizado Diariamente) – International SOS
- GBTA pede ao Congresso que aprove medidas responsáveis para apoiar a indústria
- Informações sobre o coronavírus do CDC
Helpful Links for Weekend Travelers:
- What to Know Before You Go on Your Trip? View a Video of What TSA is Doing for Our Safety
- See How TSA Prepares for Holiday Travel
- TSA – Know Before You Go
Destaque da indústria
GBTA Honorary Membership
GBTA is committed to helping the business travel community stay connected during this challenging time. GBTA will provide business travel professionals who have been displaced due to the impact of coronavirus and the global pandemic a GBTA Honorary Membership.
*This membership will be valid for 12 months or until finding employment.
Industry Webinar Series Archive
GBTA continues to provide pertinent, relevant industry related professional development which can be applied toward career development and GTP® Recertification credits.
Earn 1 GTP® Recertification credit for watching any recording in the Industry Webinar Series.
Destaque do trabalho
Must use independent judgment and discretion to oversee the day-to-day and game day management of assigned athletics events to include, but is not limited to, pre-event planning and coordination of department personnel and outside vendors and services, setup and breakdown of facilities, compliance with ADA policies and procedures, coordination of officials and visiting teams, crowd control management, game management, establishing relationships and procedures with law enforcement, EMS and other emergency personnel, and implement venue policy and procedures.
Notícias de tendências do setor
Notícias da indústria aeronáutica
US Air Travel Rebounds (NOTÍCIAS DIÁRIAS DE VIAGEM)
Star Alliance Helps You Plan and Fly with Confidence (NOTÍCIAS DIÁRIAS DE VIAGEM)
United to Resume San Francisco-London Service (VIAJANTE DE NEGÓCIOS)
Notícias do setor hoteleiro
Sofitel Athens Airport Is Welcoming Its Guests Once More, Starting on July 1st of 2020 (NOTÍCIAS DIÁRIAS DE VIAGEM)
Notícias do setor de transporte terrestre
Eurostar to Resume Amsterdam Service on July 9 (VIAJANTE DE NEGÓCIOS)
Editor’s Note – In observance of Independence Day, the GBTA Daily News Brief will halt distribution on Friday, July 3. We will resume distribution on Monday, July 6. Please visit gbta.org to learn the latest about developments in business travel.
Resumo do WorldAware Intelligence
Este e-mail foi encaminhado para você? Por favor inscreva-se para receber e-mails GBTA.
Associação Global de Viagens de Negócios
1101 King Street, Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314, EUA
telefone: +1 703 684 0836 | rede: gbta.org
Atualize suas preferências de e-mail GBTA
Copyright © 2020, Todos os direitos reservados.