The GBTA U.S. Legislative Summit is a one-of-a-kind event that empowers you to be the voice of the business travel industry.
By attending this event, you will:
- Meet one-on-one with Senators and Representatives to share opinions and advocate for policies that support the business travel industry
- Broaden your understanding of government actions and how the outcomes impact the industry
- Hear perspectives from Administration Officials and Members of Congress
- Network with colleagues from around the country
- Hear from Administration Officials and Members of Congress on current and upcoming travel issues
- Connect with other passionate industry professionals who want to make a difference
Because of you or your colleagues attendance, the 2022 Legislative Summit helped to usher in waves of success in Washington, DC. COVID restrictions were dropped, investments in infrastructure were made and advances in decarbonizing travel occurred. Register today and be a part of Bringing it to 23!
Bundle your registration with the Sustainability Summit and save:
Climate change and the desire to decarbonize travel is a fast-rising topic in the business travel community. It is also a top issue for U.S. elected officials. Attend the Sustainability Summit to gain a broader understanding of the topic from an Industry and Government perspective and to enhance your U.S. Legislative Summit experience in D.C. Saber mais
Wednesday, June 14th – Thursday, June 15th, 2023
*Opening reception begins Tuesday June 13º at 5:30pm
*sujeito a mudanças
The 2023 U.S. Legislative Summit is your opportunity to speak for issues that will benefit the
business travel industry. The chosen three (3) topics are;
- Passage of the FAA Reauthorization Bill
- Increase Sustainable Aviation Fuel and
- Improved airport screening in the U.S.
|Registration Type||Open Until April14, 2023||April 14, 2023 through Onsite|
Save on registration by signing up for both Sustainability Summit (June 13) and GBTA U.S. Legislative Summit (June 14-15).
|Bundle Registration||Open Until April 14, 2023||April 14, 2023 through Onsite|
• All cancellation requests must be made in writing to GBTA at [email protected]
• Cancellations are accepted until May 19, 2022.
• A full refund less a $75 administrative fee will be given for cancellations.
• No refunds will be given after May 19, 2022.
• There are no refunds for “no shows.”
• Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Política de substituição
• A GBTA attendee may transfer his/her registration to another eligible party if he/she is unable to attend.
• All substitution requests must be made in writing to GBTA at [email protected] and handled on the backend of the registration system.
• O substituto é responsável por todos e quaisquer acordos financeiros entre o registrante original e o substituto.
Registration Powered by
GBTA U.S. Legislative Summit 2023 Sponsorship Prospectus
Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your brand, generate leads and network with influential decision-makers from across the country at the GBTA U.S. Legislative Summit. The attendees are passionate business travel professionals who advocate on behalf of this exciting and powerful business travel community. Event attendees can expect to learn about GBTA Advocacy issues, understand the impact of legislation on the corporate business travel industry, and meet with government officials.
Engage this select group of business travel professionals and join GBTA as a sponsor of the U.S. Legislative Summit 2023. Contact our sponsorship team com qualquer pergunta.