GBTA revela a programação do Media Day para a Convenção GBTA 2018
The business of travel has brought the world within reach, with borders blurring and people intersecting in all corners of the globe. The momentum never stops as the business travel industry is evolving at an unprecedented rate. New technologies have emerged, transforming the face of the global travel program. New security risks have surfaced, which have proven to threaten the industry on a worldwide scale. In the face of all this, companies are constantly innovating to meet the changing needs of the industry.
On Sunday, August 12 starting at 9am, Media Day is back for its fourth year and will return once again to the GBTA Broadcast Studio. More than two dozen companies will release their breaking news as part of the event from the GBTA Broadcast Studio in Lobby D of the San Diego Convention Center.
A special viewing area immediately directly across the hall from the Studio will be available for press attending in-person and breakfast will be served. Travel industry expert and GBTA Media Day anchor Monisa Cline will interview company executives in one-on-one live, on-camera interviews about their new products and announcements.
Press will have the opportunity to ask each participant questions following their interviews and at the end of each hour of programming or can also arrange one-on-one follow up interviews throughout the week. Reporters who cannot make it in person can tune in via convention.gbta.org or our Facebook Live stream!
This year’s full Media Day schedule is as follows:
- Luggage Teleport – Benjamin Eu, cofundador e diretor de produtos
- Blacklane – Sascha Meskendahl, Chief Revenue Officer
- TravelBank- Katie Mentus, chefe de design e marketing
- Deem – John F. Rizzo, CEO, COO, Presidente, Deem
- Way.com – Bhumi Bhutani, cofundador
- Virgin Atlantic – Oli Byers, vice-presidente sênior de vendas e fidelidade do cliente, Virgin Atlantic
- Estrada Festiva – Caroline Strachan, Sócia Gerente; Thomas Tulloch, diretor administrativo, NA, Predict.X
- SAP Concur – Doug Anderson, SVP, Global Travel Products
- ReloQuest Inc. – Jeff Mahoney, Diretor de Operações
- WorkTrip – Heather Haigler, Co-Founder
- SpotHero for Business – Becca Rabinowitz, Head of SpotHero for Business
- Vedius Business – Dr. Constantine George, Chief Medical Officer of EPITOMEDICAL/Founder of Vedius and Vedius Business
- Yapta – James Filsinger, presidente e CEO
- ARC – Chuck Thackston, diretor administrativo de ciência de dados e pesquisa
- AppZen – John Narbaitz, chefe de vendas
- Tramada Systems – Mary Ellen George, Head of North America
- Conferma – Kelly Cleeton, Diretora de Desenvolvimento de Negócios
- FairFly – Aviel Siman-Tov, CEO e cofundador
- Travel Leaders Corporate – Gabe Rizzi, President & Mike Boult, SVP of Sales
- TRIPBAM, Inc. – Steve Reynolds, Founder & CEO
- Oakwood – Rebecca Tann, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Predict.X – Keesup Choe, CEO
- TripActions – Ariel Cohen, CEO e cofundador
- Lumo – Bala Chandran, cofundador
- ITS – Preston Smith, Vice President of Sales
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel – TBD
- Uber – Ronnie Gurion, chefe da Uber para Negócios