The GBTA is proud to host the 19th Annual GBTA US Chapter Leadership Summit! This event brings over 150 US Chapter volunteer leaders from across the country for 2 days of learning including professional development, networking and collaboration to improve GBTA’s 36 US Chapter organizations.
All US Chapter board members and volunteers are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Monday, January 23 – Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Interested in sponsoring the GBTA Chapter Leadership Summit 2023? Learn more>
Made Possible by
*subject to change
Agenda and breakout topics are subject to change
Venue & Hotel:
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
5711 West Century Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045
A room block has been secured at the Hilton Los Angeles for the duration of the summit. Room accommodations can be secured through the reservation link or by calling the Reservations Department at 310-410-6143. Individuals must identify themselves as being with the group, GBTA Chapter Leadership Summit 2023, at the time the reservation is made in order to receive the special group rate.
The reservation cut-off date is January 9th, 2023. Reservation requests received after this deadline date will be subject to availability and the prevailing rate.
This event is open to all GBTA Chapter Board Members, Chapter Committee members, and invited guests. All registrants will be quality checked to ensure you fit within one of these categories Any Registrations not fitting these roles will be cancelled and refunded.
|Registration Type||Open Until December 20, 2022||December 21, 2023 through Onsite|
Registering multiple people, and prefer one payment? Please see bulk payment instructions here.
The health and safety of our employees and attendees are a priority. The venue, service providers, and GBTA will work together to take reasonable precautions to follow any CDC or local government guidelines for health and safety at events.
Aligned with California Department of Public Health guidance, GBTA will not require attendees to present proof of vaccination, submit a negative COVID-19 test, nor participate in daily health checks to obtain entry into the GBTA Chapter Leadership Summit 2023. In accordance with CDPH guidance, masks are not required to be worn during the GBTA Chapter Leadership Summit 2023. These measures are still recommended, if you so choose on a personal basis, for your safety and the safety of others.
If national, state, or local public health guidance changes before the GBTA Chapter Leadership Summit 2023 begins, we will update our protocols and our attendees accordingly.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to GBTA at [email protected]
- Cancellations are accepted until January 6, 2023.
- A full refund less a $75 administrative fee will be given for cancellations.
- No refunds will be given after January 6, 2023.
- There are no refunds for “no shows.”
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- A GBTA attendee may transfer his/her registration to another eligible party if he/she is unable to attend.
- All substitution requests must be made in writing to GBTA at [email protected] and handled on the backend of the registration system.
- The substitute is responsible for any and all financial arrangements between the original registrant and the substitute.